Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Post In A Long Time



Hello world wide web,

Well, I don't really know where to start. Blogging is something I've always loved. I mean as far back to when I was in 6th grade I beleive, I had some sort of blog. Weather it be a weekly newsletter through E-mail, or on the old popular blogging site- Xanga. I'm back and I am really hoping to keep up with this and share my stories, songs, and adventures with all of you. As soon as my new iMac comes in, I ordered a mobileme account so I'll be able to actually make my own personal blog and host it myself. But, until then I guess you'll all just have to deal with this :P

Please feel free to comment and subscribe, I'd love to hear all of your thoughts and views.

Thank you and until next time...

note ya later!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

yay tom! i'm def. going to subscribe to you sweetie. I can't wait to see more of your blogs.

Melissa said...

P.S- I love that picture<3

=p